Sapphire blue stands and falls with a stroke of violet on the inner falls. Wide, ruffed stands arch slightly inward. Falls show brushstrokes of light blue in inner petal and around the yellow blotch on the outer petal. Available in 6, 10 and 25 bunch 10 stem bunch packs.
Final Price is Reflected in Cart.
SIMPLE BEAUTY AT HOME
1. Cut stem ends to create fresh surface to absorb water and remove any faded stem base.
2. Remove all foliage below the water line and place in a clean container filled with cool water and, optionally, floral preservative.
3. If you do not add floral preservative, change the water and re-cut the stems every day or so.
SPECIAL EVENTS OR GENERALLY LONGER VASE LIFE
4. If you purchased your iris ahead of time for a special event, cut the stems and place them in water (and floral preservative if you choose) as above.
5. Place your iris in an area away from direct sunlight until ready for your event. We also recommend cooler temperatures and high relative humidity if possible.