Anna Liza Hyacinth (P)
Brush strokes of red violet and blue glaze highlight the deep bell-shaped flowers clustered on upright stems. Availability may include on-the-bulb, 8 to 9 inch or 12 to 14 inch stems.
SIMPLE BEAUTY AT HOME
1. Leave hyacinth stem ends intact. Unlike other blooms, hyacinth will offer a shorter vase life if you cut the stems.
2. Place in a clean container filled with cool water and, optionally, floral preservative.
3. If you do not add floral preservative, change the water every day or so.
SPECIAL EVENTS OR GENERALLY LONGER VASE LIFE
4. If you purchased your hyacinth ahead of time for a special event, place them in water (and floral preservative if you choose) as above.
5. Place your hyacinth in an area away from direct sunlight until ready for your event. We also recommend cooler temperatures and high relative humidity if possible.