Absolute, bright white except deepest gold blotches on slightly rippled falls. Large gently open stands with slightly ruffled edges.
Final Price is Reflected in Cart.
For More information please contact a Sun Valley sales rep.
SIMPLE BEAUTY AT HOME
1. Cut stem ends to create fresh surface to absorb water and remove any faded stem base.
2. Remove all foliage below the water line and place in a clean container filled with cool water and, optionally, floral preservative.
3. If you do not add floral preservative, change the water and re-cut the stems every day or so.
SPECIAL EVENTS OR GENERALLY LONGER VASE LIFE
4. If you purchased your iris ahead of time for a special event, cut the stems and place them in water (and floral preservative if you choose) as above.
5. Place your iris in an area away from direct sunlight until ready for your event. We also recommend cooler temperatures and high relative humidity if possible.